Did you know?
• Termites cause more than $5 billion in home damage every year.
• Termites not only feed on wood but can feed on your cabinets, floors, ceilings, wooden furniture.
• Often termite damage can go unnoticed for long periods of time before it’s too late.
Once a homeowner has been identified through evaluation of their home they have an infestation of termites; it will be necessary to continue treatments on a home even after the infestation has become stable.
• Termites often will go back to the food source they had before. Taking preventative steps will help keep your home from further infestation problems in the future.
• Often the first sign of a termite infestation